Stefan Boness

Berlin, GERMANY

A hangar with a "US Army" sign at Tempelhof airport in Berlin. The airport was built between 1936 and 1941 by the architect Ernst Sagebiel while under Nazi rule. The terminal served as a base for the US Air Force and as a symbol of the Berlin blockade of 1948-49. The airport is expected to be closed down in October 2008.

Part of story
Object Name
Copyright
Stefan Boness
City
Berlin
Country
GERMANY
Restrictions
Not available for sale in Germany
Max size
High Resolution
4216 x 2732 pixels
35.7 x 23.13 cm (300 dpi)
14.05 x 9.11 inch (300 dpi)
2.5 MB size on disk
powered by infradox.com