Ben Roberts

Trelew, Chubut Province, Argentina

Opened in 1889, the Capilla Tabernacle (Tabernacle Chapel) is the oldest standing building in the city of Trelew. Construction was overseen by Edward Williams, one of the original Welsh settlers in Patagonia.

Part of story
Object Name
Copyright
Ben Roberts
City
Trelew, Chubut Province
Country
Argentina
Restrictions
Not for sale in France
Max size
High Resolution
4961 x 3544 pixels
42 x 30.01 cm (300 dpi)
16.54 x 11.81 inch (300 dpi)
7.8 MB size on disk
powered by infradox.com