Andrew Testa

Pristina, KOSOVO

Photographs of individuals missing since the 1998-99 war hang on the perimeter fence of the Kosovo Parliament. The pictures were placed there by the families of the missing over two years ago and are now in a process of decomposition as they are open to the elements. Of the 5,200 people missing persons reported after the 1998-99 conflict, just over half have been accounted for, mostly through identification of their remains. Of the 2,150 still missing, around 70% are ethnic Albanians, and the other 30% is made up mostly of Serbs.

Object Name
Andrew Testa
Max size
High Resolution
2591 x 3870 pixels
21.94 x 32.77 cm (300 dpi)
8.64 x 12.9 inch (300 dpi)
4.4 MB size on disk
powered by